Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Kryssie Fortune - Claimed by the Vampire, Seduced by the Werewolf

Claimed by the Vampire,
Seduced by the Werewolf

Kryssie Fortune


I'm happy to have Kryssie Fortune with me today. Reading the blurb and the excerpt I think Kryssie has produced quite a book here. I'm ready to dive in.

Blurb
After seven centuries, Elias, a former Spartan turned vampire, finds his eternal bride.

Seth, Elias’s werewolf half-brother, scents his mate.

Vampire and werewolf loathe each other. The only thing they agree on is that Tempest is their mate--and they’re not sharing.

A prophecy will force Tempest, a twenty-first-century witch, to choose between them. As the half-brothers vie to win her heart, they teach her about spanking, the way pain heightens pleasure, and the joy of multiple orgasms.

A vampire can’t survive without his fated bride. A werewolf dies if he loses his mate. Their future rests in Tempest’s hands. Which one will she choose?
  • Note:While loosely linked to the Scattered Siblings series, this book may be read as a standalone story


Buy links
Loose id   https://app.bitly.com/BebnjNZnvC8/bitlinks/2pFyQ5Z
Amazon USA             http://amzn.to/2pLmmK4
Amazon UK               http://amzn.to/2pd1Hvt
Kobo   http://bit.ly/2qBMdl5
Barnes and Noble     http://bit.ly/2q36rI5

Media Links
Blog            http://kryssiefortune.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitter         https://twitter.com/KryssieFortune
Facebook    https://www.facebook.com/KryssiesFortune
Pinterest      http://bit.ly/1OGFnjc
Goodreads     http://bit.ly/2kxqabJ
Amazon Author Page  http://amzn.to/2hA0ZVO

Excerpt
Tempest shook her head, remembering how Elias claimed his family had abandoned him. Seth’s words turned everything on its head. Not that she could think straight around him. When he stroked one finger through her intimate juices, raised it to his lips, and tasted her cum, she’d never seen anything so sexy or wicked.
Seth stared into her eyes. “You make my world complete, but I’d better tell you the rest. Father tried to save Elias from having a Spartan warrior train him as a bedmate, but my father’s first and best-loved son rejected him again. When Elias turned twenty, he joined a Spartan mess when he should have taken up his responsibilities to Macedonia. When he died at Thermopylae, my father’s grief swept through the Macedonian kingdom, even though he hadn’t seen Elias for decades.”
Tempest’s eyes widened. “Elias tells it different, and I know he didn’t fight in any legendary battle. Besides, your father had a whole army of other sons. Why didn’t one of them step up as heir?”
Seth pulled her close and breathed in her wildflower essence. “Some of them tried, but the assassination attempts and political maneuvering didn’t interest me. I was happy for one of the others to rule. Besides, I preferred to train with the cavalry rather than flirt with some ambitious politician’s daughter. Nothing I did was good enough for my father. All he cared about was his precious Elias. Now you have fallen under his spell. Let’s see if I can seduce you away from my family’s black sheep.”
Seth leaned in and blew a raspberry on her stomach. She giggled and buried her hands in his hair, but the insecure part of her wanted to pull the covers over her excess skin. Instead, she lay there and let him kiss her belly button before he moved lower, and speared her pussy with his tongue.
His breath warmed her clit as his tongue penetrated and thrilled her. Pleasure headed like a fiery arrow to her womb, then blazed through her body in a rush of sensual heat. Her bones turned to jelly, and her muscles trembled. Her intimate juices flooded over his tongue.
She hadn’t expected oral sex, not after the way her last boyfriend had turned his nose up every time he looked at her body, nor had she known Seth’s going down on her would tumble her so quickly toward another orgasm.
Lost in Seth’s rich, earthy essence, she wanted to ignore the raised voices across the field. I’d best get out there and sort it, I suppose.
Someone banged on the trailer door, but Seth pulled her closer. “If we ignore them, maybe they’ll go away.”
The sound of metal ripping made Tempest sit up. Footsteps stomped toward them. The bedroom door flew open. It banged against the wall with a metallic clang. Elias stormed through to the bedroom. “What the hell are you doing?”

Author interview
About Kryssie
Kryssie Fortune writes the sort of hot sexy books she loves to read. If she can sneak a dragon into her paranormal books she will. Her paranormal heroes are muscular werewolves, arrogant Fae, or BDSM loving dragons. 

Kryssie likes her contemporary heroes ex-military and dominant. Her heroines are kick ass females who can hold their own against whatever life - or Kryssie - throws at them.

Kryssie's pet hates are unhappy endings, and a series that end on a cliff hanger.
Her books are all stand alone even when part of series. Plot always comes before sex, but when her heroines and heroes get together, the sex is explosive and explicit. One review called it downright sensual.

  1. What do you like best about writing ménage?

I find ménage difficult, although two of my books, Taken by Twin Doms, and Claimed by the Vampire, Seduced by the Werewolf are both ménages. I found it easier the second time around. The best bit is messing with the heroine’s head until she decides she wants the ménage. Then the men can move in.
  1. What usually comes first for you, characters or plot?
Plot. No matter who is in the story or how much sex they have, if there isn’t a great story behind it, I wouldn’t want to read it. The same thing goes for cliff hangers. I dn’t want to read them either.

  1. What genre do you enjoy reading?
I’ll read anything. Mostly I stick with romances. Any kind, from Regency, through military, to paranormal. I enjoy the occasional adventure / mystery too.
  1. How do you come up with your stories?
I’m a pantser. The best description I ever saw was that a writer has a series of islands to swim to before reaching the mainland. I start with a scene in my head and work out things around it as I go. Oddly, in a couple of instances, the scene I used for inspiration never made it into my book.

  1. Tell me about your series

I have two series. One is my Scattered Siblings paranormal series full of werewolves, Fae, and an ever-hungry dragon whose appetite get him into mischief. The old Fae king was a lecher who left children everywhere. Now his son, Leonidas has taken the throne, he’s trying to find them. Much to his ire, they keep mating with werewolves.

The second is my Heroes of Westhorpe Ridge series. It’s about former military men building civilian lives in Westhorpe Ridge. Of course, for warriors like them, true love never runs smooth. There are kidnappers, arsonists, and even spies hunting the women they love.

  1. What’s the best thing about writing a series?

I liked that the worlds were already built and readers would meet old friends as each stand-alone romance unfolds. The Scattered Sibling world I invented, but Westhorpe Ridge was harder.
I’m a Brit who doesn’t do long haul but I needed an imaginary town in North Carolina. Fortunately, my Facebook friends don’t mind me asking them stupid questions about their state. For the town itself, I mentally transplanted the Yorkshire town of Whitby to America. Of course, since the stories are contemporary, I left the Dracula connection back in Yorkshire.

2 comments:

  1. Hi PK and Kryssie, I enjoyed reading this. This sounds like an interesting and hot read! Thank you both :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI PK, Thank you for showcasing my book. Boy did you make me look good.
    Hi Roz, thank you for taking the time to comment. Yes, this is the hottest book I've written. I loved every moment of writing it, especially since i visited Thermopylae - Where Spartans like Elias held off the Persians - a few years back.

    ReplyDelete