Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Jaye Peaches - Perfect Notes

Perfect Notes
Jaye Peaches
Genre: D/s Erotic Romance, Contemporary, New Adult



Callie is all he desires—the tonic for his dominance. 
But to fulfill their dreams, she must succumb to his passions.

I'm happy to have Jaye Peaches here today. Jaye is a wonderful writer and this book is going to hit the perfect note for many!

Blurb:
Amateur clarinetist Callie turns up for an orchestra rehearsal following a six-week absence to find a new conductor in residence—Stefan, a charismatic man with ambitions of being a composer. After he gives her a lift home, he invites her to his house for a practice session. What begins as a music lesson ends with a passionate display of dominance by Stefan.
As their sexual affair blossoms, Callie is increasingly drawn to find out more about her aspiring composer and why he is a potent lover in the bedroom. When she turns up unexpectedly at his house, she is shocked to find him in the company of a naked woman. Horrified to think that he might have betrayed her, she calls an end to their relationship, but persistent Stefan begs for a second chance.
Encouraged by her boss to resolve her feelings toward Stefan, Callie seeks out a friend of his, hoping to understand what drives him to dominate, but the given explanation creates more unresolved issues for Callie. Determined to seek out the truth, she plans to confront Stefan. But by then, he has gone abroad. Callie must make a decision—cash in her savings and follow Stefan, or banish him from her life. If she does the latter, she will never understand the nature of the intense emotions he has awakened within her. Does she dare to love him?

Buy links
Kobo 

Excerpt
I lost track of time, lying there. He pinched my bottom. “You came, Mausi.”
I opened my eyes, the lids flickering.
He tucked his hands behind his head. “Now, what would be a suitable punishment for you?” he mused, staring up at the ceiling.
“I… I…” I struggled to find the right words while he waited. “Anything, if it makes you happy,” I finally blurted.
He rose onto his elbows. “Such a delicious request, how can I refuse you?” He smiled.
I expected him to throw me on my back and plunder my pussy with one of his rampaging fucks. A rush of hot blood filled my cheeks and I waited breathlessly. Instead, he climbed off the bed and, while he fingered his erect penis, he hunted about in a chest of drawers. He held up a condom. “Here.”
“But I’m still, you know…”
“Not for this.” He tapped his cock. “Oh, no. Mausi needs a special chastisement for coming without me.”
“Chastisement,” I repeated, watching him tear the wrapper with his teeth. I expected him to roll it over his cock, but he didn’t. He pushed his forefinger into the condom and sheathed the digit. I stared at him as a gentle smirk formed on his face. “You’ve got to be kidding.” I shuffled backward. “I’ve not done anything like that before.”
“Trust me, Mausi, you’re going to love it. Just my finger. Nothing else. Sometimes, that is all that is needed. Don’t worry.”
“Needed?” Who did he think he was, coming up with these debauched ways to torment me sexually?
“Oh, you need it.” He stepped forward.


Author Bio:
I'm an author of erotic D/s romances including Amazon bestsellers. All my books contain an element of BDSM, spankings or erotic games of sensual exploration. If you desire a little thrill, something to entice, then please take the time to read one of my books. Thank you!
When not writing, I’m busy spending time with her family, enjoying music, sometimes drawing and if the weather allows, gardening.

Author Links:

1 comment:

  1. Hi PK and Jaye, I absolutely loved this book. Wonderful blend of musical and sexual innuendos.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete