Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Summer Graystone - Bailey's Little Adventure

I'm so happy to have Summer Graystone here today with Bailey's Little Adventure!


Blurb:
Even though she is an adult with a full-time job, Bailey loves role-playing as daddy’s naughty little girl. Nothing is more fun than dressing like a teen and teasing her husband, who is always ready to punish her properly before pleasuring her more than she would have thought possible. When she discovers that he would like to tie her up so that she is completely vulnerable and at his mercy, she trusts him to keep her safe, even when he pushes her past her comfort zone.


But Bailey’s perfectionism makes her insecure about their relationship, and when she makes a mistake that disappoints her daddy she panics and wonders if she could lose him forever. Can he prove to Bailey that even when things get really hard, he will always be there for his little girl with the love, guidance, and discipline she needs?

Publisher’s Note: Bailey’s Little Adventure contains spankings, sexual scenes, age play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book. This book is also available as part of a five-book collection entitled Little Haven.

Excerpt:

“For being so patient with me, with work and everything. I saw this and thought of you, thought you might like it.” He handed me the box.
I reached up and kissed his cheek, then tore through the Hello Kitty wrapping paper. The box inside was blue, with a little gold sticker holding it shut. I slipped my finger beneath it, and the lid popped open. Inside was blue tissue paper. I pulled it back carefully, not really knowing what to expect.
It was a teddy bear, the old-fashioned kind with button eyes and a stitched-on mouth and nose. Even without taking it out of the box, I knew it had arms and legs that moved and a tiny tab sewn into the back seam with the name of the company, and a tiny bear stitched on it in emerald green. My hands shook as I pulled the bear out of the box. I’d had the exact same bear as a child.
“Bailey? What is it?”
I couldn’t stop it. Tears fell down my cheeks, landing on the bear’s cinnamon-colored fur. He blurred, and I blinked back more tears.
“This is the bear my mom gave me. The exact same one. It was the last thing I had from her, before she… went away.”
“Oh, Bailey. I’m so sorry.” He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me against him. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know. Do you want me to take it?” He reached for the bear, but I shook my head, holding it close to me.
“No. I love him. It’s just…” I hugged the bear, tears starting up again. “I miss my mom. And I don’t want… I don’t want you to go away, because she did, right after she gave me the bear.” My words came out in a rush, mixed with sobs. Ian rocked me against him, his voice soft, murmuring wordless sounds against my hair.
“I’m not going anywhere, Bailey. I’m not going to leave you. I’m fine. Your mom was sick…”
He knew the story. She’d had cancer. But I’d been too young then to understand. I knew now, in my mind, what had happened. But in my heart, when I was a kid—and now, sometimes—I still thought she’d left me, that she’d been mad at me.
We sat in each other’s arms until the doorbell rang. Ian went down and took care of the pizza delivery. When he came back, I was still sitting on the bed. He sat beside me, and after a few minutes he picked up the hairbrush from the bedside table.
“Turn around.”
I shifted so my back was to him. While I cradled the bear, he brushed my hair. My mom had done this, and when we were first married, on a day when I’d been in tears over something, he’d picked up the brush and brushed my hair. I don’t know why it comforted me so much. Maybe it was how tight he clasped me, how he held me close. I felt safe.
We sat for a long time, until I was calm, until my tears and the fear of him leaving for no reason had passed. Finally he set the brush aside.

Buy Links:


Author Bio:
Hi! So my name is Summer, and I’m a part time erotica author, who attends classes during the day, and writes dirty romantic erotica by night. When I’m not in school studying photography, I also work as a portrait photographer at a small local studio near the beaches of Florida.
Some fun facts about me are that I love apple martinis (I just turned 21, so I can’t get enough of them) and I love Star Wars, The Vampire Diaries, the Originals, The Walking Dead and Smallville. I’m a gamer girl too. Animals are close to my heart, and I have a 3-month-old bearded dragon named Yoda (he’s green and white) and a spaz of a dog named Nala who is a Terrier/Pomeranian mix, but I digress.
My favorite thing to do is to write sexy stories that will melt your panties off, and emotional stories that will make you cry, and rejoice when the hero gets the girl in the end.

Authors Links:


3 comments:

  1. Hi PK and Summer, I love the sound of this. What a sweet and emotive snippet. I thought he was going to do something else with the hairbrush! lol.

    I enjoyed reading this, thank you both :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me PK! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete