Saturday, August 22, 2015

Saturday Spankings - Consequences

Today is a special Saturday Spanks for me – the latest Cassie book, Cassie’s Ordeal is out and I’m ready to use this fantastic blog hop to share another snippet. Last week Cassie was annoyed that Tom wanted her to drive his ‘tank’ as she called it instead of her sleek little convertible. As you may have guessed, she didn’t. Problems other then just disregarding what Tom said occurred.  Although Cassie was able to keep these things from Tom for a good while, it finally came out. To say Tom was unhappy would be a gross understatement.

I was so tense I nearly shouted, ‘I didn't lie!Which I still maintain, I didn’t. But I did have the good sense to realize I was about to be on the receiving end of a sound spanking and I knew it would have only make it worse.
Tom just stood shaking his head at me, and as I stared, he began to remove his belt. I caught my breath at the sight, I was torn, the belt isn’t my enemy. When it’s not being use for discipline, I love the belt. It’s sensual, and I love it in that context. In our home, it’s very seldom used when Tom is upset with me, and when it is used for discipline, it usually comes after he’s used the horrible ivory brush, I could only hope and pray that this was instead of the brush. Either way, I knew that this encounter with the belt would not be to my liking.
Tom gave me his hand as I got up, and then he quickly leaned me over the bed. Even that hour of dreadful anticipation didn’t prepare me for the searing pain of that first taste, Tom didn’t talk as he rapidly followed with nine more intense licks.

If you've come to know Cassie, Tom and their friends, 
you really need to read this one.



Blurb for Cassie’s Ordeal - book 7
Cassie loves her life on the river with Tom and her friends. She feels Tom has her wrapped in a safe and protected cocoon of love.  But her world is jarred when the phone calls begin. Cassie hesitates to tell Tom about them knowing he’ll over react and she will be the one under ‘house arrest’. But when the calls go from annoying to frightening she has no choice. Tom brings in the police to find out who is behind the harassment and make plans to keep Cassie safe, but he’s too late – Cassie is gone without a trace.

The police began an all out search, but there are few clues to go on. Will life on the river ever be the same again?



The Cassie books don’t have to be read in order, so jump in with this one. But if you like to read in order  the first four can now be found in the  Cassie Box Set. It’s a great deal.



Check out the snippets from these great writers.

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your newest release, PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn, I think this is my best yet.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new release! And I love/hate the belt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand - I love the idea of the belt, I love the marks and occasional bruise the belt leaves. But while he's using it I'm not such a fan.

      Delete
  3. Oh, yum!! My belly flips and tingles just reading about the belt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie does love the belt - even at times like this it 'does' something to her.

      Delete
  4. Mm, my tummy's fluttering at that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom was upset on this one and it was not an easy spanking.

      Delete
  5. The belt is one of my favourites! Very intense scene. I hope that the ten licks is all that's being delivered, though. The ivory hairbrush and belt is just mean ;) Congratulations on the new release x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! I really like this one, I hope others do.

      Delete
  6. Ooh ouch! Poor Cassie... Of course she knew disobeying Tom was not a good idea! Not sure I'd want the belt ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The belt can be lovely! Yes Cassie knew but she never seems to hold it in her mind for long.

      Delete
  7. Nice snippet! And congratulations on the new release :)

    ReplyDelete