Thursday, March 27, 2014

A good Spanking

It’s true, I deserve a good spanking – maybe even a bad one. I’ve completely neglected the Reading Room lately. In by other life (not necessarily real life) I’m a teacher and we’re really gearing up to torture the students with mind-numbing, useless, excessive, end of the year tests. It keeps me busy. Our spring break is at Easter so I’m really looking forward to that week off. Hopefully I’ll even get caught up – or close, anyway.

This is a very special weekend. I’m hopping on a plane this morning to go meet Leigh Smith. We’ve been friends on line for several years now, but this will be the first time we’ve met face to face. I'm looking forward to this and I hope we won’t be needing bail – but thanks to Donna Steele for offering just in case.

I’ll be back next weekend with Saturday Spanking!


5 comments:

  1. LOL PK...I just told Sunny to let us know if you two needed bail money. Have fun! :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL PK, a good spanking, or a bad spanking hmm. I'm so excited for you both and hope you have a fantastic time. I'm sure all your friends here will pitch in for bail money if required :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK,
    I can't imagine you needing bail money.
    Have fun.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't do anything I wouldn't do:) Have fun and please take some pics to share.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete